Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I'm back, baby!

Hello lovely readers!

I have been away from the computer for so long, it hurts! Long story short, my precious kitties decided to chew through my Mac cord. Unfortunately for me, Amazon also decided to send me the wrong charger (two different times). Now I am finally back in business and back into the world of book reviews! I'm so happy to be back, honestly.

I also wanted to outline a few new things I thought up during my time away! I'm excited to be attempting the entire works of Stephen King, but I thought I'd take a little break from his delicious horror to read a couple of classics!

But first, I'm going to tackle my all time favorite series. That's right... I'm talking about a 7-part review/walkthrough/discussion of one of the all time top best sellers in history: Harry Potter. I can't even explain how excited I am to start this little series. I have been a fan of HP since I was a little kid... and this recent magic with Fantastic Beasts and Cursed Child (not to mention to upcoming Christmas Season) has got me in a mood to do some magical reading!

Anyway,
I hope all your Halloweens go well! Enjoy!
And as always, keep reading.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment