Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Special Book Review: Harry Potter (Introduction)

Lovely readers,

I am so overwhelmed with excitement to share my newest project with you. Since I was nine, I've been reading and re-reading the Harry Potter series. I've probably read it 15-20 times over and it still remains my all time favorite series. Harry Potter helped me through a lot in my life and I've always participated in anything to help me connect with other fans. I think writing a comprehensive walk-through of the series would be a nice step in that direction. This story means so much to me and it seems fitting that I break this up into multiple sections to give each peice its time to shine.
I'll try to publish as often as I can (I am currently working on The Dark Tower VII) and not to nerd out and go overboard... that's very easy to do with this series.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to starting this journey with you! I hope you'll be on the look out for new postings, and as always, thanks for reading.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment